Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OMFG I failed. Can't fucking believe it. Advanced science, who would of fucking thought that I would stoop so low. Well, better get used to it, friend- unless advanced science (V) isn't low enough for ya. A limbo comp, who can stoop the lowest. OH shit really, i was really in for it, god never woulda thought advanced science? Last year was crap but I should of got macquarie law, at the very least. At the very least, I should of been considered for med, but my atar couldn't keep high enough. What I am in shock seriously, like I haven't done badly in these circumstances, but i have standards uh, those very laid back standards have been breached. Although i would truly prefer to do some shit arts degree and do postgrad whatever? Whatever, whatever, i would like to say but GOD, this is not good, im hysterical, squirell soup. Seriously science wtf, but what am i doing med? i don't know all of this is irrelevant anyway. Going to sleep soon. Hopefully i won't wake up in the same bed, not in the same fucking bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment