Monday, January 17, 2011

Fuck. Let's not talk about it. I refuse to talk about that. Lets talk about my forehand. Hows that going. My flat forehand is fine. But i'm not satisfied with that. I must master the topspin forehand. The Nadull forehand. Forehand. Not satisfied. Tennis, practice. Practice. Deliberate practice. No skill, what skill!. Talent what's that. What am i good at anyway. I will practice, but to perfection. Need to practice to perfection. Asians are masochists. Mindless study is masochistic. Mindless advice is sadism at its shiftiest. Rice is painful to eat. Asians live bland lives, because it makes them feel satisfied. Satisfied that they are failing, so they can be masochistic. Masochism. OMG. Cursed race, fuck. I am so pissed right now, not funny. Not funny. Head is a fog, heart is a rock. Love tennis, love swimming. Torpedo is not not. Shoulders knees toes. Shoulders and knock your head back. I hope they don't find this blog ever, because its embarassing. Really like i would, lets not dwendel on stuff. Let's talk about Hold it against me. Shit song, embarassing how far the pop princess has fallen. Disgusting, mindless trash. B grade, god i reckon i can write a better song than that mug Dr Luke. Taking pop music seriously! HAH. well it sucks. ANd it sucks, and its going to debut number one. Seriously fans should move on. Britney doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment