Why can't I concentrate write something I can why am I bothering why am I ugly, my confidence has grown over time but I am still finding it a pain to write anything I don't want to give up now but I am so tingly nowdays I want to be pretty I can't stand being ugly why am I ugly what's the point of living if you are ugly your life will be ugly you have gulag stamped on your face ugly is something that you can't change ever and ever and ever not like you can do anything about it, everything I tried its not working out everything is imploding I can't be bothered to live anymore why am i scared to die if I have nothing to live for? I have everything to die for, literally wish metaphorically but it won't happen because I am not awesome like them wish I was want to make friends but I have nothing in common with them can I take up hobbies I would like to take up hobbies that makes me look okay I don't want to go surfing or whatever cause that would be like ewww I can't stand that will not stand it oh come on now Like i said before my greatest fear is living and look it might just happen fuck.,
What's the point of living if you're ugly- to serve pretty people.
Anything else, nope. It will be the lawr?
shit, if i want to do get out better work hard,
No comments:
Post a Comment